In this section, Titan Tropic: Cuba by GAES participants will find all the assistance providers that will be available during the race and the event, including mechanical and physiotherapy assistance. Pricing, conditions and services are provided by private companies not affiliated to the organization, these providers are fully responsible for the services they provide.
Any company or entity wishing to provide their services during the race may also subscribe and submit their information through the online registration form included hereby:
- Team Managers.
The Titan Tropic: Cuba by GAES team would like to provide participants with some tips regarding the selection of their service providers (mechanical, physiotherapy, etc):
- Make sure the person providing the service (specially if its medical) is fully certified in its respective field.
- Inquire about the number of participants already assigned to the prospective service provider.
- Find out about he massage types, duration and reservation system.
- Find out about the creams used on the massage, it is recommended that you try them prior to the competition to discard any allergies or other issues.
- Tell your mechanic service the bike’s brand, model and year and make sure you have the necessary parts at your disposal.
- A service coordinator will help you to contact your providers directly. You may send an email to: email@example.com
- Not only the price is important, but the provider’s track record, quality and human touch will be critical during these 5 days.
- Make sure to inform your mechanical service about the delivery and pick-up locations for your bike and any pre and post-event reviews.
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask us.